Easton Mountain is located in the Hudson Valley, approximately 30 miles North of Albany, New York, and conveniently located within a three-hour drive of Boston, New York City, and Montreal.
To set up your GPS, use the following address: 391 Herrington Hill Road, Greenwich, NY 12834.
There are several options to get there:
If you are driving: You will find turn by turn directions here: http://eastonmountain.org/vision/directions/
By train: There is an Amtrak service from New York City (Penn Station) to Albany (Rensselaer Station). It takes three hours and runs very one to two hours. See here: https://www.amtrak.com/empire-service-train. From Albany, we can arrange pick-up for you - see below.
By bus: There are Megabus and Greyhound services from New York City to Albany - see here: http://us.megabus.com/albany-nyc-bus.aspx and here: http://locations.greyhound.com/bus-routes/destination/new-york-ny/albany-ny#fare-search. From Albany, we can arrange pick-up for you - see below.
By plane: The next airport is Albany, NY, from where we can arrange pick-up. Or, you can fly into one of the New York City airports (which offer a wider choice of flights), and take the train or bus to Albany from New York City.
Pick Up - Getting from Albany to the venue
Easton Mountain can usually arrange for a volunteer to pick you up from Albany. It is customary to tip your driver $30 per person for their time and gas expenses.
If you need a ride to Easton Mountain from Albany, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please try to send your ride request at least five days before your arrival.
- Names of people being picked up
- Arrival time
- Arrival place (Airport, Amtrak, Megabus, or Greyhound/Trailways)
- For the Airport, please provide any flight or gate information you may have.
- A working cell phone number (IMPORTANT to give to your driver in case of a delay or change)
- If possible, try to schedule your travel somewhere around the times of 11 am, 2pm, or 4pm.
- Pickup times will be based on overall needs for the day, so if someone else arrives soon after you, we make ask you to wait for a short time so we can have one driver do both pickups at the same time.
- We will send you a confirmation that we received your request, and then contact you again a day or two before your arrival to reconfirm and to provide your drivers name and cell phone number.
If you would like to make your own car service arrangements, you can call Steve's Classic Taxi at 518 677 2503