Paid per booking/purchase on a negotiated commission basis.
Like A Challenge! Want to add some Excitement to your work life? Then come and take control and ownership of one (or a few) of our Events or Projects and help make a difference to gay men’s lives. Taking control of one of our Festivals, or a Diploma week, or one or many of our weekend workshops and turn them into a highly successful well attended event where you can earn lots of money as well as delivering us a group of men where Tantra can make a real and tangible difference to their lives.
You’ll see an event through the early days of its creation, liaising with our back office team of graphic designers, web administrators, bookings, social media, email creation to make sure it is all looking great and ready for booking. Then developing a documented Sales and Marketing Plan to fill the event that has all of your creativity, know how, knowledge and ideas to fill the event.
For each event you take on, we will negotiate a rate with you for each booking. The more successful your plan, the more money you will earn, and the more differences to men’s lives you can make. A win:win for all. We need your energy, your passion to fill an event and we know that Tantra makes a tangible difference to happier, more open, more loving men.
Role Includes: -
- Using our defined Event Creation Process, liaising with our back office, get the event live on our websites ready for booking.
- Create a Sales & Marketing Plan with all of your ideas and strategies to fill the event and get CEO sign on to the plan.
- Be creative, curious, ingenious, open and experimental in the development of your sales ideas and strategies to fill the event.
- Have a forensic approach to the event, the location, what is happening in a city, who can we network with, how can we encourage them to attend.
- Create deals, offers, incentives, networking opportunities to promote the event with the aim of filling the event.
- Develop clear messaging and hierarchy of messaging to ensure appeal of the event.
Tantra4GayMen, one of the leading Tantra Schools both in the UK. We are at a very exciting time in our evolution. Having been granted our US Visa we are seeking to grow and expand our offering into the USA. We need support to help produce our events and make them hugely successful.
Tantra4GayMen is dedicated to the personal, spiritual and sexual growth of men who love men through the practice of Tantra. Therefore, in applying for this role you will need to be comfortable working with content of an adult nature for gay and bisexual men. You’ll need an open mind to our work and our approach.
In both event and project production you will be fully supported by other Tantra4GayMen team as well as regular support and meetings from the CEO.
You’ll be open to attend an online meeting with other Event Managers and to share and learn ideas so that all benefit.
You’ll need to be PC savvy as well as being a quick learner with an attention to detail.
There is quite a transfer of knowledge required to become fully competent in this role, therefore please only apply if you are able to offer us a minimum of 1 year. We are looking for someone to offer up to 10 hours per week, dependent upon the event.
You’ll need to be able to work alongside our existing “way of doing things” to our exacting standards, but equally we welcome your creativity and ideas to do things even better.
Working from your own office or home you will be self-employed, paid by an invoice once the event has taken place. You will need to be available for review/progress meetings via Skype on a weekly to fortnightly basis within UK office hours.
You’ll need to be flexible, reliable, ability to work on your own, ability to work with direction, be creative and bring ideas to improve. You’ll have excellent communication skills both face to face and in written.
- Passion for Tantra and the difference it can make to men’s lives.
- Experience is desirable, but not essential, however a commonsense approach with an openness to learning and researching ideas is critical.
- Self Motivated, a self-learner, that is leaving no idea not investigated.
- Highly desirable an experience of Sales and Marketing, know how to develop, create and implement a Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Experience of managing Projects and Event, able to follow set processes and liaise with team members to get the event created.
- Write texts for different purposes (i.e. emails and social media). Has a knowledge of message hierarchy, how to deliver a clear, consistent and appealing message.
- Good knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others) and able to implement a Social Media plan.
- Follow an “Event Production” and a “Project Management” process from original inception to follow up communications afterward.
- Good knowledge and use of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Need own PC/Laptop and mobile phone.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter with Resume (cv) to firstname.lastname@example.org.