Food & Lodging
Earth Spirit offers a wide range of accommodation. We offer something for everyone and you can choose between any number of our room types.*
*Please be aware that the best accommodations are limited in number and often sells out.
You can see and select your accommodation when you book your event. The accommodation available is updated in real time.
Earth Spirit offers:
- Bed in Twin Room (sharing with 1 other)
- Bed in Triple Room (sharing with 2 others)
Single Rooms can be made available with a single person supplement. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
We also offer you Camping options too:
- Camping: allows you to enjoy your space out on the beautiful lawn of the venue. You bring your own camping gear and the bathrooms are a short walk away.
The venue also offers a wide range of Bathroom Options:
- Ensuite: These accommodations (toilet and shower) are located within the room unit for you and your roommates’ exclusive use.
- Shared Bathroom: These bathrooms (toilets and showers) are located in the same building and are shared between multiple rooms.
- Separate Bathrooms: Bathrooms (toilets and showers) are located in a different building from the venue and are shared between several rooms. These bathrooms can be up to three minutes away from your room.
Food is a big part of any retreat. The kitchen at Earth Spirit provides excellent heart-warming vegetarian food available at our venue has received rave reviews from participants. Food has always been at a high standard and they maintain a high quality given the price.
Your food option gives you a continental breakfast style offering cereals, porridge, fruit, boiled eggs and toast.
Lunch is a hot meal. And Dinner is more substantial and always comes with dessert.
We also provide a range of continuous hot drinks, tea, coffee and squash. And we provide snacks in the forms of biscuits, cakes, fruit, chocolates and sweets. .
We cater to special diets (allergies, intolerances, vegan, etc.) on request. Email us HERE If you have any dietary concerns.